I found a great resource for not only finding what to sell on Ebay, but also all the top secret ebay tips and tricks ever compiled in one place.
Because it’s not enough to just have a product to sell.
One of eBays top volume sellers since 1997 has spent years creating the perfect fool-proof auction business model that shot him to the top as one of eBays most successful Powersellers.
Click here to meet Tom Barnes – eBay millionaire. Tom has been selling on eBay since 1997 and he has uncovered ‘secrets’ that have earned him over $8,000,000 (yea, that’s 8 million dollars) on everybodys favorite auction site.
Tom explains how you don’t even need any prior knowledge to succeed on eBay. You don’t need computer knowledge, business knowledge or even any money to get started.
People tend to over-complicate the selling process of eBay, but the truth is that high school kids, housewives and even grandparents are earning money on eBay. And not just a few dollars every once in a while, but thousands of dollars a week.
Learn what to sell on ebay – and what NOT to sell
Learn the killer method to create powerful auctions that generate mad bidding wars
- simple mistakes to avoid that just about every seller makes, and not just new sellers but even eBay veterans.
- What to do before you even consider listing an item
- the benefits of eBays ‘hidden’ registration link
- what types of products to sell – and not to sell
- Track down obscure products no one is selling, but people are searching for
and much more..
..including Toms top-secret private list of wholesale suppliers who sell products for pennies on the dollar. Not an old out of date list either, this list has been updated.
These selling on eBay tips are more than just tips, they’re weapons.
These are eBay tricks and secrets of an auction millionaire.
This is THE approach to eBay
Whether you’re new to online auctions or an eBay veteran who thought you knew everything.
- A listing feature you should never use
- When and when not to use listing upgrades
- Whether you should sell lots of low-value items or a few high-value ones
- When to list as auction and when to use buy it now
- Write descriptions that sell
- Mistakes to avoid when writing auction titles
- Make your auction stand out to buyers
- What day to list, what time to list and when to end your auctions.
- 13 secrets to use eBay to drive traffic to your website.
Learn what you are doing wrong that’s costing you money every time you list a product.
Tom has sneaky little secrets for every aspect of running an eBay auction, from deciding what to sell to the shipping process. In fact, Tom teaches you how to get someone to package and ship products for you without you even paying them!
Boost your profits by 300% by learning how to sell items to buyers who didn’t even win the auction.
Learn about a loop-hole in eBays search engine that can send you new bidders.
Also learn how to get google (and other popular search engines) to send you buyers without paying for advertising.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of eBay tips tricks and tactics.
Click here to learn a lot more secrets about what Tom Barnes has spent the last 10 years building.
These are just a fraction of the selling on ebay tips and secret weapons that Tom’s uncovered.